Get ready to experience the blissful combination of hazelnuts, chocolate, and a touch of sweetness in our No-Bake Ferrero Rocher Brownies. These delightful treats are not only easy to make but are also gluten-free, vegan, and packed with wholesome ingredients. So, let’s dive in and create a batch of these heavenly delights!
No-bake desserts are a delightful and convenient way to satisfy your sweet tooth without the need for an oven, so they’re just perfect for when it’s hot out but you still want to bake!
A decadent layer of hazelnut brownie topped with dark chocolate ganache!? What more could you possibly need in life?
Are these brownies healthy?
Unlike traditional brownies, this recipe focuses on using nutritious ingredients without sacrificing flavour. Here are some key benefits:
- Hazelnuts: Rich in healthy fats, fibre, and antioxidants, hazelnuts offer numerous benefits, including improved heart health, reduced inflammation, and enhanced brain function.
- Dark Chocolate: Packed with antioxidants, dark chocolate not only adds a decadent taste to our brownies but also supports cardiovascular health, lowers blood pressure, and boosts mood.
- Cocoa Powder: This powerhouse ingredient is rich in flavonoids, which have been associated with reduced inflammation, improved blood flow, and enhanced cognitive function.
- Liquid Sweetener: Using a liquid sweetener, such as maple syrup or agave nectar, allows us to avoid refined sugars while still adding a touch of sweetness to our brownies.
These brownies are a testament to the fact that healthy eating doesn’t have to be bland or boring. By using wholesome ingredients and a few simple steps, you can satisfy your cravings guilt-free.
How to make these no-bake brownies
These brownies are super quick and easy to put together:
The base of our brownies
Start by preparing the base of our brownies. If you’re using whole hazelnuts, add them to a blender and blend until they transform into a creamy nut butter consistency. However, if you have hazelnut butter on hand, you can skip this step.
Creating the fudgy mixture: Once you have your hazelnut butter ready, add the liquid sweetener, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and salt to the blender. Blend all the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined, resulting in a thick and fudgy mixture. If needed, you can add a splash of milk to help the blending process.
Preparing the brownie base
Line a baking tin, preferably a loaf tin, with parchment paper to prevent sticking. Transfer the brownie mixture into the tin and press it down firmly and evenly to create a smooth and compact base. Take your time to ensure an even layer for the perfect brownie texture.
Healthier chocolate ganache topping
In a heat-proof bowl, melt the dark chocolate using a double boiler or by microwaving it in short bursts. Stir in the milk until the mixture becomes a luscious ganache. Pour the ganache over the brownie base, ensuring it spreads out evenly. For an extra touch of elegance, sprinkle some chopped hazelnuts on top, resembling the iconic Ferrero Rocher.
Allowing the brownies to set
Place the baking tin in the fridge or freezer and allow the brownies to set. This process typically takes around 1-2 hours, depending on the desired firmness. Once the brownies have solidified, remove them from the tin and cut them into 10 squares using a sharp, clean knife.
How to store no-bake brownies
These brownies are best kept in the fridge, where they last up to 4 days in an airtight container.
You can also freeze these brownies for up to 3 months.
more no-bake desserts to make:
Hey! If you make this recipe, I would love it if you could leave me some feedback and a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ in the comment section at the bottom of the page! Also let me know on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts and see your photos!
No-Bake Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Chocolate Ganache Topping
- 100 g Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Add hazelnuts to a blender and blend until it starts to turn to nut butter. If using hazelnut butter, simply add this to a bowl with all the other ingredients and combine.
- Add in the liquid sweetener, vanilla, cocoa and salt and blend until combined. Add a splash of milk if needed to help with the blending
- Press the mixture into a baking tin lined with parchment paper (I used a loaf tin).
- Melt some dark chocolate then stir in the milk to make a ganache. Pour this onto your brownie base and top with extra chopped hazelnuts.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer until set then chop into 10 pieces.